Success Story: Cigarette-Free and 40 Pounds Down!
Being able to be a part of the amazing journeys of so many of our clients is one of the most fulfilling parts of what we do. We are excited to share some of these success stories with you and hope they will inspire you as much as they have us.
Greg Lawrence of our client Freije-RSC Engineering Solutions Co. originally struggled getting out of bed in the morning, had trouble sleeping and lack of energy. He had constant pain in his feet, knees and overall joints and was taking the maximum level of ibuprofen. He decided to take part in the walking and weight loss challenge with Senior Health Coach Shelly and play an active role in his health and his future.
- Greg feels like a “new man”.
- He no longer suffers from joint, knee or foot pain.
- He is off the ibuprofen!
- Greg is sleeping better and waking up refreshed!
- He quit eating many carbs/sugars.
- He drinks water only – no soda or sugary drinks.
- He takes multivitamins.
- His mood is improved.
- Greg completes 10,000 steps a day and does light walking/jogging on the treadmill on a regular basis.
- He now has the energy to perform his job better and to do things around the house!
- He QUIT smoking!
- He LOST 40 pounds!
“The walking and weight loss challenge is the first time that I decided that I wanted to get involved and look forward to expanding my involvement in the future.” – Greg Lawrence
From all of us at AHWG, we are so proud of you and all of your hard work and determination! Keep it up!
For more information on effective and preventive employee wellness programs, contact us.