Recipe: Prosciutto Egg Cups
Health Coach Paige shares her go-to easy breakfast food! Try preparing these on a Sunday so you’ll have healthy and filling grab-and-go breakfasts for the work week.
– 6 pieces of prosciutto
– 12 eggs
– Everything but the bagel seasoning (found at Trader Joe’s)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray muffin tin with olive oil spray.
2. Cut pieces of prosciutto in half and place one in each cup.
3. Crack one egg in each muffin tin.
4. Sprinkle with everything but the bagel seasoning.
5. Bake for 13-15 minutes and enjoy!!